Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy, busy, busy




I have not made a post on here in a long time so I thought I should do something.  This picture kind of sums up every day with this guy.  Z is growing so dang fast I can't even keep up with him any more.  I am pretty sure he will be taller than me by the time he is 2.  Between chasing him and us remodeling the basement Cody and I are burnt out.  I told him not to allow me to start any other major projects for the next 2 years at least.  On top of the basement I did and addition on the deck and Cody is building a much needed and deserved sand box.  I hope some day this house will make us all happy because otherwise the next remodel will be done with a match and gas.

1 comment:

  1. Boy he is sure growing and such a cutie. Hope all is good with everyone. Such a busy time of year and lately real hard to sit down and get on the computer. Love this time of year though. I bet little Z keeps you all a hopping.

    ReplyDelete